Budapest, XI., Bocskai út 134-146.
Dorottya Udvar was originally built at the beginning of the 20th century as a military uniform storage and distribution center. The building was completely refurbished in 2002 as an "A" Class office building.
All the let areas are equipped with heating cooling, hanging cealing and raised floor. Dorottya Udvar has an in-house canteen and a café which is open in working hours. There is also a cleaning service, vending machines and an ATM for the convenience of the tenants. Dorottya Udvar offers a 24/7 security service and access to the premises.
- Building statusexisting
- Gross leasable area28 888 sq m
- Building completion dateI quarter 1919
- Add-on factor5.61 %
- Number of surface parkings154
- Number of underground parkings156
- Parking ratio1 / 50 sq m