Budapest, XII., Krisztina körút 6-8.
Classic-looking office building in the XII. district, near to the Széll Kálmán Square. Complete refurbishment planned according to the requirements of the first (anchor) tenant. The Buda Castle building was one of the largest public construction in the 1925-26 period. The property is located in the bounded area by the Várfok Street, Csaba Street, Krisztina circuit and the tram side on Vérmező Street. The building is approximately 8,000 sqm, offers office space on 8 floors. The interior design is flexible, open-space and separated offices are also possible.
- Building statusunder construction
- Gross leasable area16 000 sq m
- Building completion dateIV quarter 2019
- Above-ground floors8
- Underground floors3
- Add-on factor10.00 %
- Number of underground parkings181
- Parking ratio1 / 67 sq m
- Green building certificationBREEAM