Budapest, V., Széchenyi István tér 7-8.
The prestigeus building was developed and reconstructed by BHG Roosevelt Kft in 2006. The main outer characteristics of the building were unchanged but refurbished completely to a modern and new style, with elegant enteriour. Roosevelt 7/8 offers excellent panoramic view to the Danube, the Chain Bridge, the Buda Hills, the Basilica and the Castle disctrict. Total lettable area is 28,750 sqm. The building has a ground (retail) and 8 upper (office) floors and 1 underground level for parking (KLAUS type parking system). Roosevelt is also unique with its special foil roof.
- Building statusexisting
- Gross leasable area28 830 sq m
- Building completion dateIV quarter 2006
- Above-ground floors8
- Underground floors1
- Add-on factor7.00 %
- Number of underground parkings231
- Parking ratio1 / 120 sq m
- Green building certificationBREEAM - good (obtained)