Budapest, XIII., Árbóc u.
A new city centre in the heart of the Váci Office Corridor with sustainable, contemporary architectural solutions, a green area equalling the size of 15 tennis courts and spacious community places will bring significant improvement to the city.
AGORA Budapest, masterminded by the renowned MAKE Architects from London and the Hungarian FINTA Studio, will comprise 136,000 sq m of leasable space with premium category, modern offices and services which will meet all the daily needs of the future tenants. These world-class buildings are scheduled for completion by 2023 and will offer office space for around 12,000 people.
- Building statusunder construction
- Gross leasable area34 500 sq m
- Building completion dateIII quarter 2019
- Above-ground floors8
- Add-on factor6.20 %
- Number of underground parkings464
- Parking ratio1 / 59 sq m
- Green building certificationBREEAM - outstanding (is applying)