Budapest, V., Irányi utca 17.
Iranyi Palace is located in the heart of the
City center, steps away from Váci utca,
Budapest’s premier pedestrian district. It is easily accessible by public transportation, bicycle and car. An abundance of restaurants, coffee shops and other services can be found just steps away from the building.
The building was built in 1896 for the Sas-és Körház Corporation. Designers were Antal Steinhardt and Adolf Lang. The corporation used the ground floor, the mezzanine and the first floor, the other floors were used as residential apartments. Later the apartments on the second floor became offices and then functioned as an event hall, secondary grammar school and even as a cinema. The complete renovation of the building started in 2019. The ceiling will be replaced, the walls will be painted in white and light gray, with direct and indirect lighting too. The event hall will be covered with painted wood panels, with fresh air supply system, furniture and herringbone wood parquet.
- Courtyard space on the elevated second floor
- Flooring: Marble, Italian tile and parquet
- Raised flooring
- Swedish pine & Hungarian Oak windows (5th and 6th floor aluminium schüco doors and windows and existing interior doors to be fully renovated. Glass walls to be provided as per fit-out plans.)
- LG VRV cooling, heating system
- Full ventilation and fresh air supply in basement, ball room and all closed meeting rooms
- Openable windows for ventilation in office areas
- Lighting system
- IT network (Turn-key CAT6 IT network – server not included)
- Every room cabled for electricity and IT
- Installation of fibre optic cabling
- Collirom security access system
- Sentinel UPS on every floor
- Hikvision CCTV system
- Fire alarm system
- Office rooms with painted golden pillars and bare brick wall incorporated into the design of the overall office space.