Andrássy 12 (Krausz Palota)
Budapest, VI., Andrássy út 12.
Office building Andrássy 12 (Krausz Palace) is located in the heart of Budapest, in the area bordered by Andrássy Avenue (part of the World Heritage), Révay utca and Dobó utca, at No. 12 Andrássy Avenue. It was built in 1884 based on the plans by architect Zsigmond Quittner, and was ornamented by the masterpieces of the famous creators of the end of the century.
The palace renovated meeting art history standards in 2001 by Tercon, a subsidiary of IVG, presently offers a modern office space of 5,638 m2 on a ground floor + 4 storeys.