Budapest, XII., Alkotás u. 48-50.
Alkotás Point comprises approximately 24,545 sq m of leasable area divided between 22,494 sq m of office space, 1,335 sq m of storage space, 715 sq m restaurant area and 396 underground parking spaces. The Property was developed and completed by AIG/Lincoln in 2002. Alkotás Point comprises three interconnected multi-storey office buildings: Alkotás út Tower, Middle Tower and Győri út Tower. The building consists of a ground floor and five above ground levels, with the side facing Csörsz utca having six above ground levels. Furthermore, a gallery level is located on the top floor and a mechanical level and two parking levels are located below ground.
The building provides grade A specifications, which include raised floors, suspended ceiling, recessed fluorescent lighting, heating and cooling in ceiling void and divisible space.
- 25,000 sq m first-class office space;
- 6 floors + terraces;
- Prestigious Buda location;
- 400 parking spaces in the underground garage;
- 3,000 sq m floor plates;
3.18% common area ratio;
- Well-serviced area
- Fully glazed facade;
- Excellent natural light exposure;
- Modular raised floor with modular carpeting;
- Suspended ceiling;
- 4 pipe fan-coil air-conditioning system;
- Temperature is controlled individually in the office units;
- 2.85 m internal height;
- 9 elevators in the 3 cores;
- MOM Park shopping center;
- In-house restaurant and café; Guest parking;
- 24-hour security and reception service;
- On-site property and facility management;
- ATM machine and bank branch